My friend, Kim, recently started a blog about her days parenting a baby and a toddler. It’s a fun blog, and it has a cool feature on the sidebar called “Favorites of the Week,” in which Kim compiles a weekly list of five things that stood out as interesting, fun, or important. I’ve always thought it was a bummer that my blog didn’t have that neat feature, because the list seemed fun to put together.
It occurred to me recently that I could simply make my own list and publish it once a week as a blog post.
So…here’s my first official posting for “Jen’s Favorites of the Week.”
- Snuggling with Eva on the couch for three hours this afternoon while Vincent took an especially long nap;
- Kenny Chesney’s most recent CD, “Lucky Old Sun”;
- The new Jazzercise instructor DVD R2-09 and all of the fun cardio and strength routines I get to teach;
- Hanging out with Steph and Ryan for a couple of days following their return from Hawaii;
- George coming home for dinner each evening after working on the boat.
That was fun. I may have to post lists more than once a week. There are plenty more “favorites” where those came from!