Here is the second installment of Jen’s Favorites of the Week (an idea borrowed from the blog of my friend, Kim):
- The Facebook group Commercial Fishing Feeds the World! that I joined last week;
- Being asked to review the first 50 pages of a writer friend’s manuscript, which has already garnered the interest of agents and editors;
- Ryan Fest ’09 (aka the 33rd birthday party of my brother-in-law, Ryan);
- Spending a sunny Sunday afternoon with fishing industry families at a beautiful bayfront home;
- Finding a swimsuit that a mom can actually chase a 2-and 3-year-old around in all summer long while Dad is seining in SE Alaska.