Jen’s Favorites of the Week
1. Foursquare. Love annoying my two sisters, brother-in-law, and friend John with where I’m at and what I’m doing each day. Foursquare allows me to announce and spout off about things that my Twitter and Facebook friends couldn’t care less about.
2. The fact that when George isn’t fishing, he goes to the Sea Life Center in Alaska so he can sit and look at fish.
3. Holding my babe on the couch. Because Vincent had a fever and a cough and couldn’t attend Easter festivities, I held him for three hours on Sunday like I used to do when he was an infant. (Eva got to attend Easter festivities at Grandma and Grandpa’s). Not happy the kids are sick, but grateful I get to tend to them.
4. Allison, my amazing babysitter/friend, who braved the kids’ illness and came over this week so I could run errands that had to be run.
5. Being honest. Although people may disagree, it feels good to move forward no longer wondering.