Jen’s Favorites of the Week
- The response to my last post. Wow! I never expected so many “hits” on a fun, off-the-cuff entry. Thank you to Beth and her almost-500 Facebook friends who were responsible for many of the clicks!
- The new logo I designed, which can be seen below. Something new, something different.
- Going to the library and getting the children library cards, as well as checking out books and two PBS Caillou DVDs.
- Ordering some wonderful new and updated books on writing. Posting a ten-year collection of writing books on Craig’s List. (By the way, if you are a Highliners and Homecomings reader and would like one of those books for free, send me a note and I will e-mail you the list of available titles!)
- Captain G due in on Tuesday of this week, which also happens to be our 8th wedding anniversary.
- My little sister’s baby shower this Sunday! I can’t wait to celebrate the impending arrival of my brand new niece!
- In one more shout out to Beth, I found out about the Top Mommy Blog site through her blog. While Highliners and Homecomings is not technically a “Mommy Blog,” we still qualify for votes. Click on this link to vote for us!