Too many favorites to count this week!! But here goes…
1. Family (and extended family) trip to Vegas!
2. George, the crew, and the boat wrapping up the Dungeness crab season and coming home this weekend.
3. Eva and Vincent’s spring gymnastics show.
4. Only three more months until I find out if my submission for the 2011 Pacific Northwest Writers Association’s literary contest is a finalist.
5. Registering for the Bloggy Boot Camp! (And thanks to Mom and Dad for babysitting so Mommy can attend!)
6. My upcoming feature story for National Fisherman magazine! Stay tuned for details.
7. The most hilarious lunch with my parents, sister, and precious baby niece today. Lots of laughs and the best way to spend an afternoon!
8. Everywhere I went in Vegas, I heard Jazzercise music. It made me feel so at home, at ease, pumped up, and ready to roll.
Have a wonderful weekend!!